Job Title:Hospitalist Academic, Community & Nocturnist Opportunities with Penn State Health
EmployerPenn State Health
PostedWednesday, September 26, 2018
Approximate SalaryNot Specified
Position TypePermanent, Full-Time
Experience LevelNot Applicable
Hospitalist Academic, Community & Nocturnist
Opportunities with Penn State Health
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. We are seeking hospitalists and nocturnists interested in joining the Penn State Health family in various settings within our system.
What we’re offering:
• Academic Hospitalist and Nocturnist positions (Hershey, PA)
• Community Setting Hospitalist opportunities (Lancaster and Berks County positions)
• We’ll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
• Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
• Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
• Salary commensurate with qualifications
• Relocation Assistance
What we’re seeking:
• Completion of an accredited training program
• Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
• Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
• Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required.
• BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (position dependent)
What the area offers:
Penn State Health is located in Central Pennsylvania. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our surrounding communities are rich in history and offer an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We’re conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Physician Recruiter at:
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/ Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.EMAIL/APPLY
Published in the October 2018 issue of Today’s Hospitalist SINCE SHE WAS A CHILD, hospitalist Cheryl…
Published in the September 2018 issue of Today’s Hospitalist WANT MORE DATA about hospitalist…
Published in the August 2018 issue of Today’s Hospitalist IN A 2011 New Yorker piece titled “The…