EmployerUS Acute Care Solutions
PostedWednesday, September 20, 2017
Approximate SalaryNot Specified
Position TypePermanent, Full-Time
Experience LevelNot Applicable
HOSPITALIST OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
INTEGRATED ACUTE CARE OPENING AT SHARON REGIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM
Be an owner in our growing physician-owned and -led group.
We’re looking for an associate medical director to unite with our integrated EM & HM team in western PA. Enjoy all that Sharon, PA has to offer – small town charm with local farm and artisan culture. Sharon is just east of Youngstown, 70 miles north of Pittsburgh, and 80 miles south of Erie.
Sharon Regional Health System consists of a 241-bed hospital with 17 satellite centers and more than 1,750 employees. It is Mercer County’s most comprehensive health system with a full-service and interventional cath lab.
Own your future in Sharon, PA.
Become an owner and get first-rate benefits when you join one of the largest and fastestgrowing physician-owned and led groups in the nation. You’ll also get the support you need and the culture you want.
• Physician equity ownership
• Company-funded 401(k) – an additional 10%
• Groundbreaking parental paid leave
• Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
• Highly competitive compensation package
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
To learn more about this and other exciting opportunities, please contact
USACS Physician Recruiter
With more than 100 hospitalists working in three academic centers and eight community hospitals throughout…
As the flu season ramps up, Houston's Texas Children Hospital, the nation's largest pediatric hospital,…
For decades, the gender gap for women physicians—in terms of compensation, promotions, academic…
Automatically receive an email alert when there are new jobs for this search
Sharon, PennsylvaniaUS Acute Care Solutions
Indiana, PennsylvaniaUS Acute Care Solutions
Summerville, South CarolinaTeamHealth
Amsterdam, New YorkTeamHealth